Thursday 29 November 2007

Psycho

One Sunday evening two men met in a London pub. One of them was very unhappy.

“Life is terrible, everything in the world is really boring,” he said.

“Don’t say that”, said the other man. “Life is wonderful! The world is so exciting! Think about Italy. It’s a wonderful country. Have you ever been there?”

“Oh, yes. I went there last year and I didn’t like it.”

“Well, have you been to Norway? Have you ever seen the midnight sun?”

“Oh, yes. I went there for my honeymoon and we saw the midnight sun. I didn’t enjoy it.”

“Well, I have just returned from a safari in Africa. Have you visited Africa yet?”

“Yes, I went on safari in East Africa last year and I climbed the Mount Kilimanjaro. It was really boring.”

“Well,” said the other man, “I think that you’re very ill. Only the best psychiatrist in London can help you. Go to see Dr Greenbaum in Harvey Street.”

“But I am Dr Greenbaum,” answered the man sadly.

No comments: